Thursday, September 15, 2011

IN LOVE {photo contest}




































Yep! That's right! It's time for another photo contest so I can make someone happy!  The theme for this contest is "IN LOVE."  I know, I know, it's not Valentine's Day but September is when my husband & I started dating 16 years ago and on September 20 in 2003 is when we finally tied the knot! So in honor of all the LOVE, I decided it would be fun for the contest to be all about it.

Pictures I'm looking for will based all around love, showing expressions of love.  So it doesn't just have to be you and your husband/boyfriend, it could anything that is showing love. Children, pets, nature, family, etc.  You get the idea, right??

The prize this time?  The winner will receive 50% OFF any photo session PLUS a FREE portrait package (one image from your shoot professionally printed) which is (1) 8x10, (2)5 x7, (4) 4x6 and 8 minis.

One thing I have to remind all of my friends & fans of is that I am based out of Utah County and conduct business there and in Salt Lake County. But for those of you outside of these areas, please feel free to enter but please remember that if you win, I'm not able to travel to your area specifically for your photo shoot; but if I happen to be in the area, I will, of course, make time for your shoot - other than that, the shoot would need to be held local to me.  Sorry!

So get your picture in, you have until Monday, Sept. 19. All entries will  be posted on Sept. 20 and the voting can begin, but it will be up to you to get as many votes as you can by consistently posting to your wall words of encouragement to your friends to first "LIKE" iCandy, and then second, "LIKE" your picture to count as one vote.  This time, I'm not going to allow comments to count as votes - ONLY LIKES... it just gets way too confusing.  Your friends are more than welcome to comment on your picture, but please make sure and let them know that their comment will NOT be counted as a vote. I'm an easy & simple person so I needed to simplify the voting.

Okay, friends... let's get this started. It's that time of year for Family pictures for Christmas cards and I know 50% off a session would be Christmas early for a lot of you!!!

You can either text pictures to (801) 651-6990 or email to micah@icandymadeyousmile.com

Ready, set, GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment