Monday, February 13, 2012

a day in lava... with Alexis

Meet Alexis....  No wait, stop, hold up a minute, not just Alexis, but meet
the beautiful, outgoing, fun & loving, Alexis! There! That's more like it!
 
I was so excited when I scheduled this shoot because it was in
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho - one of my most favorite places in the whole wide world!
Here's some shots on the streets of Lava.


And.... she's a basketball chick! I know, she's so hot you'd think she'd be the cheerleader,
but because she's a sweaty athlete, that's makes her even hotter in my book!!


But then she puts her dress on and then KAZAM! She's a beauty queen!

And of course she's got a little country in her, she IS from Chesterfield!


Thank you, Nicole and Alexis, for making me the chosen one!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
I have been so lucky to have been handed clients to me who are NOT ugly.
I try to limit the pictures I edit but I get so many dang good shots, but not necessarily
because I'm a good photographer but because there's just some real
darn beautiful people out there and somehow I attract them -
I'm not complaining but I might be bragging just a little bit....








No comments:

Post a Comment