Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Holley's... (hunks, divas and heart-throbs!)

It's been 8 DAYS since I've "blogged" (I love using that word - duh!) Me and the 3 kids took off to Idaho last Saturday - back to my hometown of Blackfoot to do some photo shoots and to hang with family and friends - I had so many "moments" while there that I was actually able to come back with much blogging material - good laughs ahead, my friends!

But this blog is about the session that I had with my good and long-time friend, Marcy... we have many many good memories together, some that we'd NEVER want our kids to know about, after all, we were 15 & 16 when we first met and that's when history was made! We clicked and clicked good and it was on from there! Unfortunately, we had to grow up, get married and have kids (I mean, have kids, get married but still working on the growing up part...) and of course, we were no longer sleeping at each other's houses, staying up or sneaking in at 6 or 7 in the morning, sleeping in until 2pm, waking up and starting all over again - so in the meantime we lost contact but she's always had a spot in my heart - with all her big 90's hair - even if I wanted to kick her out of my heart, I couldn't because of all that damn hairspray she used - she's permanently pasted!  (I'll dig out the pictures for a future blog) So unfortunately, I haven't been able to be a part of her 3 children's lives and get to know them so I was especially excited that she wanted me to do a session of them! And holy moly!  These kids are HOT! When watching she and her 13 yr. old son, it reminds me so much of me and DeondrĂ© - nothing but some major head-buttin' and bickering like brother and sister! LOVE IT (well love that I'm not the only one out there in pain and suffering!)  So here's Dylan, he's a handsome little hunk and he's pretty content with it!
























And next up is this little amazing diva (not diva in the works, straight up diva!), McKinlay.... she knew how to work the camera and I loved every single minute of it!


























And finally, Bridger... he put on the shy act with me but I have a feeling he's really not - but what he is, is a heart-throb. Marcy, you better be careful with this one and just prepare yourself now for the girls that are gonna be chasin' your baby around - WOOT WOO!
  


And here they are, altogether... proof that Marcy and Jon make dang cute babies!



Thanks, Marc, for letting me boss your kids around and capture their contagious smiles, smirks and twinkling eyes!  You're always in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment