Monday, July 11, 2011

The Stare-Off

I've been dying to share these pictures from last month of "Bubbles" (Chevee) and her little friend...  This "stare-off" lasted about 20 minutes & boy was it fun to watch!!
Contestant #1:  The ever so beautiful, Chevee Rae Baldwin
























Contestant #2: The Bee Thing that Hangs from the Bouncer (and plays a little jig if ya tug on it!)
























I don't know if I even need to explain the next pictures or not, I'm thinking not... they pretty much tell their own story and show the intensity of the competition - and let me be the first to say, it WAS intense!

























I couldn't concentrate this hard on something if my life depended on it! (I wonder what she's thinking the prize will be!!)























Still holding strong....























O this bug doesn't stand a chance!














































Her strategy?  Use the bitter-beer (milk) face.....























And drool and blow bubbles out the mouth.... it's sure to work!























Can't you see the fear in this bug's eyes?  He's about to throw in the towel...























And the winner is.........























O boy, was this some hard work... I've lost all control in my face, I'm just gonna let it all hang out!























The next encounter?  Now that she's progressing so well, she's wanting to shove that whole bug in her mouth, staring's for whoosies!

No comments:

Post a Comment