Friday, March 30, 2012

{ elyn } | historic townsite senior shoot

I got to spend a very windy afternoon with this high school senior, Elyn - what a doll!


The day didn't start off so swell because I misjudged my driving time to Bancroft, ID and really had no idea that it was literally in the middle of nowhere!  So I was late and then to top it off, the wind blows really hard in the middle of nowhere!  We definitely got our exercise in for the day running around from building to building trying to get away from the shifting wind!  Elyn chose to have her session in the Chesterfield Historic Town Site and it was an absolutely amazing place - I did a little rummaging & found some pretty cool stuff!

Check out all this cool stuff that was inside one old shed
(plus the pretty girl sittin' in the middle of it all).


The old sheds & buildings were endless & on each side of them was something new - like this wagon - I was STOKED when I came around the corner and laid my eyes on it!


And then this one had these fun, bright colors on the doors and windows,
and Elyn really brought the best out in them.


Rickety fences are one of my most favorite things!




And by Elyn's special request.....
She's a basketball chick & wanted a picture like this done.
I LOVE it when by clients have a cool idea!

Thanks, Elyn, for choosing me to make memories of your senior year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment