Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{ 1 year down } let's celebrate!

Well it's officially been 1 year since I left the world of going to an office for 40 hours a week and decided to be a stay-at-home mom and tackle my dream of photography.  In that year, I've learned SO much... not just about being a photographer, but also about being home daily taking care of my family and being my own boss (other than getting bossed around by my family!) I've had amazing clients and lots of trials and errors through my journey of being a self-taught photographer (but also with the help of my amazing photographer sister-in-law, Ang). In celebration, I'm giving away one family session to the most deserving family.

Everyone would love a free session, but this time I want this session to go to a family who could really use and deserves it.  A family who's been going through some struggles, either financially, because of health, or maybe even tragedy.

So what I need from you guys is to let me know what family out there deserves this free session.  But I don't just want some names thrown at me, I want to hear all about it... and yes, in the form of an essay, so to speak.  Please email me letting me know all the details.  After I've received these emails, I will go over each and every one of them very closely, and with the help of others, I will choose the family who I will give this free session to.

Beginning today, April 18th, I will start accepting emails.  You'll have through May 2nd to tell me their story and then the winner will be announced Saturday, May 5th.

Please limit the family to either the Southeast Idaho or Salt Lake Valley area (including Utah county).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me - phone, email, or Facebook.

Here's the email address to send your nominations:  micah@icandymadeyousmile.com

Thank you to everyone for your continued support and all the kind words and compliments that you've given me throughout my first year in business.  Here's to many, many more years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment