Monday, April 30, 2012

{ cody } aka mr. photogenic

Meet Cody!  One of the most photogenic people I have ran across, especially for a teenage boy!  He's cute, funny, whitty, and a complete charmer.


When we moved to Alpine, I kept hearing about another lady that was also from Blackfoot, Idaho and finally I found out who it was...  It was Cody's mom, Jennifer!  I did know her, but she was closer to my brother's age, so I didn't know her "personally," but since then, I've been so lucky to have gotten to know her as well as form a bond and friendship with her.  So Jennifer called me just needing a "couple shots" of Cody for his announcements.  Well, once I started going through the pictures, I found it extremely hard to narrow down to just a few - he has such a natural yet eye-catching look to him.  None-the-less, we had fun and he made me laugh.  Once again.... another moment of me lucking out with a fabulous person on the other end of my lens!



Thanks, Jennifer and Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment