Monday, January 9, 2012

{ best of 2011 }

We may be into a new year, but let's not forget about those moments from 2011 caught on camera! My first year of iCandy went by so fast, yet I also decided to have a baby all in the mix of it too.  Even though 2011 seemed to fly by, it was an amazing and memorable year for me!  Looking forward to an even better 2012!

To celebrate the year and move onto the next,  I've selected my favorite picture from each session from 2011, and I am leaving the rest up to my viewers to vote on the best photo from 2011!  The winner of the contest, along with their choice of any friend or family member, will each receive 50% OFF a regularly priced photo session (excludes packages & weddings), PLUS... each person that voted on the winning picture will receive $25 off a photo session over $100.

To vote,  CLICK HERE, which will take you to my Facebook page.  View all the pictures and then "LIKE" your favorite picture!  Please vote for only one picture - I'm not going to have time nor an easy way to make sure that there's only one vote per person, so I'm just going to have to trust everyone!!

Voting starts today, January 9th and voting will end midnight, January 16th, with the winner being announced January 17th.

Here are the photos to choose from!  Thanks to everyone for a fabulous 2011!


"STOMP THE YARD"


"TIE A YELLOW RIBBON..."

"BARNYARD BEAUS & BEAUTIES"

"BREEZY"

"TUGGIN' HEARTSTRINGS"

"SISTERS, FRIENDS, & SUNNY DAYS"

"GROOVY KIND OF LOVE"

"SASSY SNAKE"

"A DAY AT THE BEACH"

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE"


"A DAY AT THE PARK"

"THE RALPH LAUREN PROJECT"

"STRONG & PRIDEFUL"

"BEST FRIENDS"

"BIRTHDAY BOY"

"GRACEFUL"

"KISSABLE"

"MOB BOYS"


"ALWAYS KISS ME GOODNIGHT"

No comments:

Post a Comment