Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Wanna Be a Cowboy....

No, seriously - I wish I'd been raised on a ranch full of horses and cattle.  Meet Trey & CheriDawn Overdorf... Blackfoot, Idaho's finest cowboys. And by the way, I think Tre's tractor's sexy (inside joke)!  We tackled this photo shoot on a November afternoon, and even though I was panicking because I was losing daylight, with that I gained a sunset which created the look of them riding off into the sunset.

And then there's this shot of Tre - resembling the Marlboro Man at dusk! 

You can see the love that CheriDawn has for her horse,
and this picture is only one of many that show this "groovy kind of love."

There's not just a love for their horses, but there's
an obvious & abundant amount of love for each other.



I do believe that these 2 have a modeling career in their near future!


And by Tre's special request, the boot and spur.....

Their property is so beautiful! We're planning a Spring shoot as the
wildflowers are blooming and I can hardly wait!

To see more from this photo shoot, CLICK HERE to take you to my Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment