Thursday, March 15, 2012

{ mini sessions } just in time for Spring!

I'm pretty excited about these Spring minis!  Spring is absolutely my most favorite time of the year and I just love being outside and watching all things come back to life, plus there's just something so blissful about the smell of Spring.  Children are another thing that seem to come back to life after a long and dreary winter all cooped-up inside, which is what makes these sessions that much better!  I'll be capturing all of that excitement & fun which gives you another memory for life!  Here's more details...  (click on picture to make it bigger)



I hope that you guys are excited as I am.  To book your session, please call me at (801) 651-6990. As mentioned above, you'll need to pay for your session fee in order to reserve your spot, which will require you to have a Paypal account, but it's easy - I send you an invoice requesting the fee, you pay with nearly just one click & you're on my schedule!  Once I've posted your images in the online gallery, you'll have one week to order a print package at 20% off - what a heck of a deal!  And these are real true professional prints with the best quality that last a lifetime and then some!  Plus, Easter is coming up and there's no better gift for a grandparent than pictures of their grandkids! That's been our gift to my grandma for the past 15 years and she lights up every time!

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me.  micah@icandymadeyousmile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment